Friends… can you BELIEVE that we’re almost done with 2018?? We say it every year… but dang, time keeps flying by SO fast!
Well, my podcast, The Jennifer Allwood Show, was one of my big focuses for my business this year. We brought lots of AMAZING guests to our listeners in 2018. Carrie Robaina, Amy Porterfield, James Wedmore, Stu McLaren… just to name A FEW. I could go on and on about how much I love these guests, and how much I’ve learned from them through these informative, conversational episodes!
If you’re new to my podcast or podcasts in general, I thought it would be fun to round up 10 of my MOST DOWNLOADED Podcast Episodes of 2018! These episodes are perfect for someone who wants to build their business or just someone who wants a little inspiration and creativity in their life and home.
- 066: How to Brand Yourself
- 065: The Success Path + Passive Income Plan for Every Online Business
- 090: The Secrets to Being Successful at Shows and Vendor Booths with Neil Stortz
- 080: Bringing My Spouse Home from Corporate America
- 062: Five Things You Can Do to Turn Your Hobby into a Business with Christy Wright
- 057: Design Predictions from my Favorite Interior Designers
- 052: The Secrets of Six-Figure Creatives
- 083: The #1 Thing You Can Do to Boost Your Online Sales
- 077: Using Instagram Stories for Business
- 088: How to Fail Proof your Business
So, there you have it, my friends! Those are 10 of my most downloaded podcast episodes of this year! If you haven’t gotten into podcasts yet, I urge you to check them out! They’re so great to listen to while you’re getting ready for the day, while you’re on a walk, while you’re doing laundry, etc.
iPhone users, you can listen by subscribing to The Jennifer Allwood Show on your iOS Podcast app. If you have an Android or prefer to listen online, just click here!