Marketing Tech Specialist
If you love the tech side of marketing (think building sales pages and automations), then we need to talk!
In this role, you will be the key player in implementing the marketing strategy for launches and organic outbound campaigns.
You will be responsible for where the rubber meets the proverbial marketing road…using a variety of platforms to build efficient, optimized funnels.
Ideally, you love learning new tech tools and have never met a CRM that was too intimidating. You don’t back down from a challenge, like figuring things out, but also don’t mind asking questions when needed.
Most importantly, you want to be part of a team on a mission to help women change the trajectory of their families’ futures by growing their businesses online!
And the best part, we already have a tool stack in place with SOPs to help set you up for success!
This is a contractor position that will report directly to our Marketing Manager and also work with the rest of the marketing team.
As the Marketing Tech Specialist, you will work 20-25 hours per week on building opt-in landing pages, sales pages, automations, and email campaigns.
- Create email marketing automations
- Build sales pages and funnels including on-brand graphics
- Use Zapier to integrate our tool stack
- Stay in the know on current sales page trends
- Create new funnels/automations by customizing a duplicated funnel/automation
- Create landing pages for marketing materials
- Manage multiple email automations during a launch period (multi-tasking at its finest!)
- Troubleshoot automation/funnel issues
- Communicate with various platform customer support when issues arise outside of your scope of understanding or accessibility
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills and abilities:
- You know your way around platforms created for CRMs, course/membership systems, funnel builders, landing page builders, and graphic design
- Bonus if you’re specifically knowledgeable about Ontraport, Clickfunnels, FG Funnels, ConvertKit, Kajabi, Canva, Zapier, SimpleTexting
- You are familiar with (or willing to learn!) all team management/communication tools
- Slack, Voxer, Google Workspace, Asana
- You really like a challenge and learning new skills
- You are not afraid of technology
- You like to check things off a to-do list and can work on more than one project at a time
- You work well on a team knowing when it is time to ask for help and when to volunteer to help others
- You take initiative and are very dependable
Here on Team Allwood, we take creative entrepreneurs from being stuck to taking action in the life of their dreams by providing them with tools to take control of their lives and get into action using biblical principles.
We help small business owners :
- Understand that faith-based entrepreneurship is Biblical and, when pursued the right way, honors God. Using our gifts is Biblical. An entrepreneurial person of faith is a creator, maker, encourager, investor, and community builder. They are hard workers and cheerful givers.
- Prioritizing your life the way God calls us to. When you align your priorities the way God does, then everything else falls into place; creating a physical, emotional, and spiritual space for the Lord to come first.
- Develop a faith-based mindset that, when coupled with strong business skills, gives them time and money freedom that is aligned with scripture. That God calls us to position ourselves emotionally to make money in the context of biblical principles.
OUR CORE VALUES
The culture inside Team Allwood is one that we have worked hard to define. We pride ourselves on running a phenomenal company while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Below are our core values and the values that we expect everyone on our team to uphold.
COURAGE: We own our position and responsibilities. We are capable of making decisions on our own and we are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
COMMITMENT: We are committed to serving our people, we make decisions based on the company’s goals, and we are committed to the company and the team. We are helpful whenever possible so that it benefits the individual and the team as a whole. We actively participate in brainstorming and are supportive of other ideas.
RESPONSIBILITY: We are conservative when spending company dollars. We follow through on assignments, meet deadlines, value timeliness, and return emails in one business day. We are punctual, reliable, and dependable.
TRUTH: We face reality and own up to our mistakes. We try hard to keep our egos in check. We make decisions based on common sense rather than emotion.
FREEDOM: We are committed to a healthy work/life balance and we help other team members achieve work/life balance if needed. With this, we also ask for flexibility when the company requires it. We are flexible with our schedule when required, flexible with team members who need help beyond our additional duties, and flexible when it comes to our goals and what we need to do to meet those goals.
SELF-EDUCATED: We are aware of industry trends and open to learning new ideas. We embrace new decisions and support the company vision. We quickly implement new systems as they become available. We seek better ways to do things and we participate in healthy debates when working towards a common goal.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the button below, complete the form, and be ready to submit the following.
- Submit your cover letter and resume.
- Upload a 1-2 minute video introducing yourself to Youtube/Vimeo and link it.
- Share your Enneagram number.
- Link to a sales page or opt-in page you have created.