Automation & Web Specialist
The Automation & Web Specialist’s primary responsibility is assisting the sales and marketing team by setting up the backend automation to our email marketing campaigns and assisting with building sales funnels and pages, standalone landing pages and various other projects as they relate to website and tech.
This role is a virtual position with travel required 1–2 times per year. This role is not a typical 9–5 position and sometimes may require evening and weekend hours.
The Automation & Web Specialist is an experienced, passionate and creative individual who will be responsible for the tech pieces of our online business. This person should be familiar with Ontraport, or a similar CRM, and WordPress. Familiarity with FG Funnels and ThriveCart or a similar software is also preferred but not required. He or she will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement the tech elements surrounding project launches, list building and any other efforts to grow the business. This individual has a good understanding of CRMs, sales funnels, online businesses and is familiar with web design and publishing, has excellent multitasking skills, is a critical thinker, team player, highly organized and has great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Develop a strategy to optimize lead generation and conversion rates.
- Implement automation, sales funnels and web elements to assist sales and marketing team with their efforts to reach revenue goals.
- Exercise strategic decision making and creative thinking as it pertains to building automation and landing pages to optimize conversions and provide a sound customer experience.
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Must be able to talk on a phone and use video conference.
- The candidate must be familiar with Ontraport, or a similar CRM, and WordPress.
- The candidate must have great verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate must have an understanding of sales funnels in an online business.
- The candidate must be able to manage his or her time in a remote setting.
- Maintain understanding of business objectives, exercise creative thinking and strategy to provide successful outcomes.
- Develop a strategy to optimize lead generation and sales funnels to aid in the overall growth of the business.
- Build and maintain sales pages, opt-ins, automations, email campaigns.
- Be a team player during launches in creating content, customer support, launch strategy and other duties as assigned.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please click the button below to apply.