If making an impact in the lives and businesses of female entrepreneurs sounds great to you, you’re going to feel right at home here.
Calling all experienced virtual assistants ready to serve our business coaching clients! If you enjoy providing phenomenal customer service and assisting small business owners in accomplishing their to-do lists, learn more about our open virtual assistant positions below.
The Virtual Assistant’s primary responsibility is supporting Jennifer Allwood clients in their journeys to growing and monetizing their businesses by offering technical skills that may or may not include:
- social media management
- email marketing
- graphic design
- web maintenance
- calendar management
- community management
- help with programs like Kajabi, Shopify, etc.
The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in one or more of the previously mentioned skills.
The Virtual Assistant role is a virtual position with no travel required. This role allows for a flexible schedule and routine. You must be able to provide your own computer, stable internet connection and phone.
- Proven experience as a virtual assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies like desktop sharing, Zoom and cloud services
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Please note this is a US based position.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please click the button below to apply.