The Program Manager’s primary responsibility is supporting and encouraging our customers in their journey to growing and monetizing their businesses by developing our communities, coordinating training assets and deliverables and managing all elements of our paid programming.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have prior experience in marketing and sales, understand social media and be comfortable with learning new technologies.
The Program Manager Role is a virtual position with travel required 1-2 times per year. This role is not a typical 9-5 position and can be accomplished remotely and on a flexible schedule. You must be able to provide your own computer, stable internet connection and phone.
The Program Manager is the bridge between our team and our community of customers. They are responsible for helping our customers make massive progress within our programs by delivering onboarding, training content and deliverables that will help them achieve their goals. The program manager serves behind-the-scenes to help plan and implement the efforts of the leadership team.
- Learn about what our customers need and want, and report to the leadership team with ideas and suggestions on how to improve the group based on this information. These ideas and suggestions should be delivered at the weekly team meetings.
- Boost customer interactions, conversions and sales.
- Add value to our customers beyond the product that they’ve purchased.
- Maintains the voice of the brand in all posts and interactions.
- Ensures all content being shared has a purpose and meets the expectations and needs of our customers.
- Track and monitor key metrics that indicate the health of our programs and communities
- Organize program resources in a way that allows them to be accessed quickly across the team
- Work with project manager to organize community events
- Coordinate and ensure timely and effective delivery/communication of content within the membership
- Plan and implement a social media promotion calendar within paid programs
- Implement effective onboarding strategies for the course, membership, and mastermind
- Collect, organize, and recommend customer stories to be leveraged in communities, marketing, podcasts, and more.
- Set up basic technical requirements for communities such as Facebook groups, Calendly, Dropbox, VideoAsk, Zapier, Google Cal, Typeforms, and Zoom meetings.
- Keep our communities updated on the latest information through social channels, email communication, and more
- Manage project implementation through tools such as Asana, Dropbox, Google Drive, Airtable and Slack.
- Support the customer experience/support team in responding to customer needs via designated support channels when necessary
- Lead and train virtual assistants to support community efforts
- Organize and lead community volunteers to support team initiatives when necessary. Work with project manager to leverage skills of the creative team when necessary
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Must be able to talk on a phone or video conference.
- Must have clear and effective oral and written communication with good grammar which ensures great communication with customers and team
- Extremely detailed-oriented as this role is a two-way communication channel with our customers
Scheduling and Communication
- Create and Manage monthly schedule, schedules and post all content into groups, load all videos and other training materials into the website and app.
- Generate all training events and webinar links in Zoom.
- Create public calendar entries for each live training, including Zoom links. Send invitation to Jennifer Allwood’s calendar and copy to corresponding internal calendar.
- Write and send all email communications to current customers (Live training reminders, links to trainings that occurred that day, and daily/weekly/monthly recaps).
- Write and send all push notifications to current customers/app users.
- Write and post all conversation starters into the groups.
Strategy and Reporting
- Track and monitor key metrics that indicate the health of our programs and communities. KPI’s for this role are outlined below.
- Attend weekly team meetings. Contribute to discussion and strategic conversations about the health of the group, as well as how to improve retention and overall user experience.
- Personal responsibility for keeping up to date with the current sales funnels and with any other efforts to obtain new members and retain old members.
Leadership and Execution Behaviors for this Role
- Critical Thinking – Our company innovates frequently which can lead to new challenges that require critical thinking to solve problems.
- Emotional Intelligence – This role will encounter challenging situations and even conflict within the communities and even the team. This requires thoughtful and emotionally stable responses.
- Supportive – Motivate and empower students to own their results and keep moving forward
- Compassion – Lead with a balance of compassion and understanding that creates a safe environment for people to express their wins and failures. You’ll need lots of patience.
- Decisiveness – Sometimes decisions need to be made quickly to achieve desired results.
- Solution Focused – Staying positive when faced with challenges and conflict. Seeking solutions instead of freezing or complaining.
- Coachable – Excited to learn new strategies, skills, and ways to do things.
- Team-Oriented – Ready to work together to achieve team goals and leverage team resources through delegation where possible. Willing to perform both mundane administrative tasks and high-level projects.
- Integrity – This role will be handling sensitive information, relationships, and conversations. Integrity is of the utmost importance.
- Flexibility – Due to the nature of our online business, decisions and strategies can change rapidly. The right candidate will be able to adapt quickly to new initiatives.
- Cooperation – Our team works together to support company goals. This sometimes requires everyone to help out in ways that do not fit their job description.
- Personal Responsibility – It’s important that the individual in this role takes personal responsibility for their own success and is able to communicate early and often when he/she hits roadblocks or needs more information to complete a task.
- Commitment – Since this role has direct interaction with our customers, the ideal person will be committed to their success and to this role and the team long-term.
Prior Work Experience and Education Required:
Must have experience using social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
Must have prior experience working directly with people in a retail, hospitality or customer support role.
Prior experience working virtually preferred, but not required.
Prior experience with the following tools is preferred, but not required.
○ Asana, Airtable, Google Docs, Slack, Asana, Bonjoro, Zapier, and Typeform.
Prior experience managing other employees is preferred but not required.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please click the button below to apply.