Time is a key commodity to us all! As moms and wives and friends and entrepreneurs, time management is a constant struggle. While I can’t make more minutes in the day, I can give you some hacks to help you gain more freedom in your time this year!
Gaining time will not only be great for your family and awesome for your business, but it will also allow you to have more margin in your life. When our days are so packed, be barely have time to breathe, how is God supposed to use us? Creating margin gives God room to work!
In this episode, I talk about why finding margin is so important and I give some really practical ways to save time in your daily life and in your business! Some of these might seem like an extravagance, but I want you too really look at your money-making possibilities if you were to have more available time.
I also talk about a great resource we have put together. This Time Audit will help you see where you are spending your time, help you find your high energy/high productivity time, and plan your perfect day! Click HERE to get your copy today!
Try at least one of these this week. You will thank me!
- There is no need to go to the bank—complete your deposits on your phone.
- Hire help for meals and food prep. Look into all the options available right now. Use the money from buying fast food or eating out. You may actually save money and you for sure will be healthier.
- Use services like Door Dash when you are a serious time crunch.
- Have groceries delivered with apps like Instacart or Shipt. Consider using Wal-Mart grocery pick-up if you aren’t ready for delivery.
- Use Amazon subscription service for regular, staple items.
- Try Doctor on Demand next time you have a minor health issue.
- Always use the drive-thru pharmacy.
- Try using a laundry service that has a pick-up and delivery option.
- Find freedom in your inbox with unenroll.me.
- Use online bill pay.
- Hire a house cleaner.
- Batch your work. Multitasking does not work in the long haul.
- Use VSCO for batch photo editing. You can edit a bunch of photos with the same filter all at the same time.
- Set alarms on your phone. Set limits on time for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Put your phone away. Turn off notifications.
- Get a driver or an Uber.
I love to shout out a business each week on the show. Your reviews are such a blessing to me so I want to repay by drawing some attention to someone who takes the time to leave one. Thank you Britni for your kind words. I pray a blessing over your business!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at pod[email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!