This is a re-run of one of my popular, most-useful podcasts for creative business owners: how to free up your time in your business and your life. I have always gotten an “A” in time management. Friends and followers ask me why I don’t seem frantic and how I get so much done … with children at home too! So I am sharing my seven top time-management tips on how to plan, guard and utilize your time so you can finally implement the things you need to do in your business. When you have a business you have to teach yourself how to gain focus, especially as a creative person. There are always going to be things to distract you. Many of you have six-figure businesses on the horizon, but the enemy is doing whatever he can to rob you of any productivity and the ability to manage your time. Let me help you with my best productivity advice- I’ve learned a thing or two!
- I turned this episode into a blog post, if you’re a reader read it here.
- Listen to my Tips on Dealing with Negativity in episode 074
- Listen to my How to Work from Home When you Have Kids Home for the Summer, Episode 70 here.
- Get on the Inner Circle waitlist here
- Creator’s Roadmap waitlist here
- Find me on Facebook @themagicbrushinc
- Follow me on Instagram: @jenniferallwood
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org