I have been praying over on my Facebook page every morning lately and God has given me a lot to share during these times. For those of you who have missed some of the messages or even for those who have been faithfully watching, we have compiled some of the highlights here for you on this podcast episode. Listen in to this highlight reel as I talk about perspective and reframing, what resistance can mean, how some of you may need to move on from something, and about the magic of margin!
Here are some serious truth bombs for you to ponder and process!
- Perspective is the difference between jadedness and joy.
- Resistance often means we are on the right track, not the wrong track.
- Resistance will refine you if you let it.
- Sometimes after you have tried hard enough and prayed hard enough, it is just time to move on. God has something else for you just up the road.
- When you don’t have any margin in your day, you don’t leave any room for God.
- When you have your schedule and goals (daily, yearly, etc.) so tight and locked down, you don’t leave any space for what God wants to do.
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!