Can you believe, this is our 100th Episode!!! We are doing something really fun to celebrate. So my most favorite person in the world, my husband Jason (aka Mr. Magic) is back! As everyone is talking about goal setting and resolutions, we wanted to share our year in review, because we know it “looks like we made it” but we still need to have a “HOT” conversation … (honest, open and transparent) … about what we learned this past year. For us, 2018 was the year that EVERYTHING changed. I hope you enjoy it!
- On the Blog: The New Home Remodel Projects
- The Photo: Jason Jumping into a Dumpster
- Episode 80: Bringing my Spouse Home from Corporate America
- Get on the waitlist for on my Creators’ Inner Circle here.
- Get on the waitlist for my Creator’s Roadmap here.
- Follow me on Instagram: @jenniferallwood
- Find me on Facebook @themagicbrushinc
- Tickets are officially on sale for Equipped Conference: Arming Women to do Business God’s Way, May 1-3. Save your seat here https://jenniferallwood.com/conference
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org