I despise all of those memes that encourage biz owners to work hard and hustle until they drop. I know, it’s so easy for us creative entrepreneurs to become workaholics because we LOVE what we do and because it doesn’t feel like work at first! But it’s not okay to sustain the level of busyness and “hard work” that will lead to burnout and not allow you to lead a successful, balanced life. I want to share how you can do the “smart work” in your business. This means how you can work LESS hours with magnified results. Smart workers know where and how to focus their time, what relationships to utilize and how to automate systems. Get out a pen and piece of paper… this podcast is going to change your thinking and help you with some very practical tips and shortcuts.
- Get on my Inner Circle waitlist here
- Read my Article: Are you a list maker? Your lists could be hindering you from getting things done!
- Episode 075: 7 Practical Tips to Free up Time and Finally Get Work Done in your Biz
- Get my free list of Favorite Apps HERE, including my fave one that I mentioned — Voxer!
- Download my free ebook https://jenniferallwood.com/prayer
- Get my list of Online Biz Tools HERE
- Follow me on Instagram: @jenniferallwood
- Find me on Facebook @themagicbrushinc
Email us at [email protected]