Pivoting in business means making a change in direction and focus, abandoning a previous business effort in order to make a concerted effort toward a new goal.
I’ve had several times in my creative business where I’ve had to make a pivot – some major shifts, some small shifts. Change is scary. Change is hard. But I want to share my four experiences with you to help YOU in your business journey.
How do you know when you need to pivot? Well, while coaching my creatives biz owners, I can immediately recognize several signs when they need to pivot too. I am sharing these situations right here! They can be the biggest blessings in your business and I’ll explain why. I have some tips how to deal with all the resistance and emotions that arise when your business needs to take a twist and a turn.
In this episode, I’ll be your permission granter and encourager for change!
- Episode 034: Virtual Working and Doing it All with Carrie Wilkerson
- My Facebook Live about Double Mindedness. Watch it here.
- Rebecca owner Renaissance Gypsy on Facebook @renaissancegypsy
- Episode 067: So you want to open your own store/boutique/shop
- Follow me on Instagram: @jenniferallwood
- Get on the Inner Circle waitlist here
- Creator’s Roadmap waitlist here
- Find me on Facebook @themagicbrushinc
Email us at [email protected]