As a creative you’re not supposed to do the same thing over and over. You need the freedom to change your mind and try new things. HOWEVER, in the early stages of your creative business, this can totally limit your success or even ability to START. You should NOT be the Jack of Trades, Master of None. You have to get known for ONE THING and do it really, really, really well. I work with thousands of entrepreneurs who struggle with this dual-mindedness and lack of focus and direction. In this quick episode, let’s talk about this misconception: why you may do and offer EVERYTHING to your clients, how it limits you, and why you need to change so you can really make a difference in your checkbook and in the marketplace.
- How to Pick a Focus in your Business (and stop being a jack of all trades): click here to get my Focus worksheet.
- To help you get started in your creative business, y ou can download my free Hobbyist to Entrepreneur Starter Pack HERE.
- Listen to Making a Pivot in Your Business | Episode 79
- Get on the waitlist for my coaching group: Creators’ Inner Circle here.– It’s not just for creatives!
- Listen to my podcast with Chastity Stemmons: Fashion, Self-Worth and Dressing for the Position | Episode 56
- Listen to How to Decide Which Creative Business Idea & Talent to Pursue | Episode 42
- Get tickets to my first live event where BUSINESS + FAITH collide: the Equipped Conference here.
Email us at [email protected]
More about the Equipped Conference
Go here to attend the Equipped Conference May 2-3, 2019 in Kansas City