I want to take a moment today to give you some actionable steps and advice during the crazy and bizarre event we are living through right now. We can either look for peace or let ourselves spiral in panic. I want to help you fight for inner peace. I hope these tips help you look at what you are doing and make any changes that might be helpful during this time.
- Grieve and get on with it. Greif requires a lot of grace and has no timeline.
- Control consumption of content. Guard yourself.
- Who and what you are surrounding yourself is critical. Are they leading you more towards faith or towards panic? Find people and accounts that are turning you back to Jesus.
- Keep your mind on these things— things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, praiseworthy (Philippians 4:8).
- Pray more and panic less. Be in prayer more than you are consuming the news.
- Here is a link to the virtual summit from last week I was part of. There was some great conversation here!
- If you want to take communion at home, you can get it right on Amazon!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!