We are in some wild and crazy times right now. There are soooooo many thoughts and feelings and fears and frustrations. I just wanted to take a few minutes in my little slice of the interwebs to talk a bit about how COVID-19 is affecting small businesses and give you some action steps you can take. I know this doesn’t solve all the problems, but my hope is that it will be a few minutes of calmness and clarity during all the chaos. I am rooting for you! I know we can make it though especially if we come together!
Hit the Highlights
- [3:09] Examples of effect from other small businesses
- [6:45] What you can do in life
- [7:21] What you can do in your business
- [10:21] What you should start right now
- [17:23] Which businesses are going to do well in season
Quick Action Plan
- Don’t Panic
- Be Proactive
- Get Super Creative
- Acknowledge the Situation
- A great tool for online interacting is Zoom. You can use it for teaching, conferencing, bible studies, get-togethers, and so much more!
- If you are looking for tech equipment you may need to shift parts of your business online, you can find all my recommendations here in my Amazon Store!
- If you are not sure which online revenue stream you should try, go to jenniferallwood.com/quiz to find out!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at pod[email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!