I really wanted to do a 5-minute face video for you all, but apparently it actually takes me longer than 5 minutes, especially when I am talking! Lol.
Following is the list of products I use every single day. Like every.single.day. I wish I could tell you that I often go fresh-faced and makeup free. But I don’t. Like ever, ever, ever. I come from a long line of women who LOVE their makeup!
Following is the list of products that I am currently using and used in the makeup tutorial video. And I tried to make it easy for you by giving you the links to where you can find these products. Some of these links are affiliate links and all are products that I love!
My 5-Minute Face Makeup Products:
- Sheer, light foundation in the compact: Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder in Organza
- Heavier foundation in the tube: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW25 because I am pale y’all
- Undereye Concealer & Facial Highlighting: Younique Touch Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer in Organza – THIS IS LIFE CHANGING!!!! LOL.
- Powder: CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder in Translucent Medium #115
- Powder Brush: NARS Botan Kabuki Brush – it’s expensive, but so, so worth it! I use it for blending as well!
- Blush: Urban Decay AFTERGLOW 8-Hour Powder Blush in Crush
MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined GoldenOMGosh. After 3 weeks of using Younique Beachfront Bronzer in Sunset i have thrown away EVERY OTHER bronzer. I am obsessed!
- Bronzer Brush: NARS Brush (because it’s thin and skinny to apply bronzer strategically)
- Eye Shadow: Younique Splurge Cream Shadow in Elegant applied with a Younique Cream Shadow Brush
- 2nd Eye Shadow: MAC Eye Shadow in Soft Brown
- Eyebrows: Younique Moodstruck Precision Brow Liner in Light
- Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous Volume Building Mascara in Blackest Black – I have used this since high school. I have tried 437 other brands and always come back to this one!!!
- Additional Mascara: Younique Moodstruck #D Fiber Lashes+ goes OVER the L’Oreal when I want super long lashes!!! Let the L’Oreal dry and then apply the Younique mascara. I skip the fiber lash part but most people love it!
- White Eye Liner: Younique Moodstruck Precision Eye Liner in Pristine – I am addicted to white eyeliner on the inside rim!!!
- Lipliner: Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Pink
- Soft lip: Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balm in Chocolate Truffle
- Bolder lip: MAC Lipstick in Nice to Meet You (might be discontinued??), 2nd favorite is MAC New York Apple
At the beginning of the makeup tutorial video I mention the starter pack of colors that I got last spring from Younique so I could test several of their products and colors. You can find that HERE.
And there you go…. my 12-minute face or something like that. Lol.
To my creative business friends, if you are a part of my Inner Circle Coaching group, you know that I am a huge pusher of you doing Facebook LIVE videos to grow your online community. I personally always add a little extra makeup for my LIVE videos and my tv segments because otherwise TV can just really make you look washed out. You need extra emphasis on your features – hence the term STAGE MAKEUP. On normal days I don’t always use the bronzer, eyeliner or Younique lashes, but those help a ton when you are on camera to feel good about yourself (and hint… when you feel better about yourself you will be more likely to do more LIVE video!!!) ! Also, I have a lighting tip that is absolutely HUGE for whenever I do a Facebook LIVE video. You can get that here.
If you were able to sit thru this makeup tutorial video, you may also like to see a tutorial about my hair routine and tips for styling naturally curly and wavy hair.
And if you need help styling your clothing, especially as a busy creative entrepreneur, see how I’ve used Stitch Fix for the last 15 months so that I never have to go clothing shopping for myself (I love clothes but hate to shop)!!!
Hope these resources are all helpful for you!