Stylist Chastity Stemmons shares why women should dress for the position, love their body and fight for their own fancy! We talk about fashion, shopping, appearance and self worth.
Here are some products, people, classes, other blog posts and episodes that I referenced in this podcast
- Chastity Stemmons Enterprises: www.chastitystemmons.com
- Chastity on Facebook @chastitystemmonsenterprises
- Chastity on Instagram @chastitystemmons
- Here is my FB post wearing Chastity’s outfit: the Cobalt blue and leather pants
- Here is my FB post wearing Chastity’s the tutu for my speaking gig
- My Creative Entrepreneur’s Inner Circle – where creative business owners network to build their audience online
- My 5-Minute Makeup Tutorial
- My Naturally Curly Hair Routine
Email us at [email protected]
This one made me want to actually. Change my paint filled yoga pants and put on make-up 🙂
I recently spent nearly $1000 refreshing my wardrobe after three years and two babies, and it was SO hard for me to do, lol. This is SO God and right on time as I try to fully embrace my fancy as a wife, mom and business woman. Thank you!
This episode made me realize I have let myself go! Im not dressing the way I want because of weight gain so Ive taken action and change! Already lost 20 lbs and able to wear the clothing that makes me feel more “me”. So happy to have heard this!