If you’re a creative business owner watching every else explode in growth around you, I need you to listen here. I have some encouraging words to help you realize why consistency is KEY .. why slow-and-steady growth is a good thing .. and I want to tell about my own business story, which didn’t happen over night.
Here are some products, people, classes, other blog posts and episodes that I referenced in this podcast
- Episode 054 about Facebook Engagement
- My Creative Entrepreneur’s Inner Circle – where creative business owners network to build their audience online and learn together
- The Creators Roadmap – 6-week Course for Getting your Creative Business Online
- Episode 052 the Art of Anti-Goal Setting
- Episode 009 with Nicole Walters: Living a Fulfilling Life – She quit her job on live video and went on to make 7 figures
- Episode 032 with Rachel Miller – Serial Entrepreneur, Mom & Facebook Phenom
- My Blog post on Being Average
- Bible verse Zechariah 4:10
Email us at [email protected]
I absolutely believe in destiny! I so needed this podcast today!
I have been running slow and steady for a year. I have been very stressed the last 60 days, as our family suffered a job loss when my husband, our breadwinner lost his job just before Christmas.
I was thinking about quitting, and this just transpired me <3