Somehow over the years, I’ve convinced myself that fruit pizza is healthy since it’s covered in fruit. LOL. All the lies we tell ourselves.
This is one of our family’s favorite desserts to make! It’s not cheap because of the different fruits but it is so colorful and beautiful!! It’s such a hit when we make it that there are never any leftovers!
Pin this recipe now so you can come back to it later!
- 2 rolls Sugar cookie dough logs
- 1 Round Pizza Sheet
- 1 tub Cool whip (Extra creamy)
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 20oz Can of Pineapple Tidbits
- 1 11oz Can of Mandarin Oranges
- 3 Kiwi’s (Peeled and sliced)
- 1 Pint Red Raspberries
- 1 Pint Blackberries
- 1 Pint Blueberries
- 2 Bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 1 Pint Strawberries (washed, stemmed, and quartered)
- Pre-heat oven according to the sugar cookie dough package.
- Open and remove the 2 rolls of dough into ½ inch slices
- Arrange the slices so it is covering the entire cookie sheet, you will need to use some broken pieces to fill in the holes.
- I add a small amount of water to the top of the crust and smear and pinch so all the seams are secure and then I sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Place in your pre-heated oven and bake until golden brown, use the times for baking that are on your cookie dough package as your guideline.
- Once fully baked to a nice golden brown place on a cooling rack and let the crust cool completely
- Place the cool whip and softened cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Spread the sauce mix on to the crush until there is a nice smooth layer covering the crust.
- Wash, slice, and peel the desired amount of fruit you want to cover your pizza.
- Cut with a pizza slicer and serve!