If you have followed me for a hot minute, you know I am a firm believer of never putting all your eggs in one basket. When you use someone else’s platform to sell your goods, you have to follow their rules and their guidelines. And when they make changes to those rules, you have NO option but to follow along—even if those changes make a negative impact on your business that you have worked so hard to build! Let’s dive into what has happened on Etsy lately and what I think you should do about it!
Hit the Highlights
- [3:50] Etsy’s new policy
- [7:00] Do your research and know what others are talking about
- [8:15] When it’s out of your control
- [10:00] 3 things I want you to remember
- Be a professional entrepreneur.
- Get your own email list.
- Stay informed. Get a business coach or get in a business group.
- Do you want to hear what I had to say about Etsy 100 episodes ago? Here is my first Etsy rant—Episode 59
- I would love to share some tips on building your email list! Go to jenniferallwood.com/emaillist!
I love to shout out a business each week on the show. Your reviews are such a blessing to me so I want to repay by drawing some attention to someone who takes the time to leave one. I pray a blessing over you and your business! Thank you, Mary!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!