Discouragement happens to us all in life and business. It comes in seasons and leaves us feeling alone and full of doubt. Maybe you’ve asked yourself these questions …
Is it always going to be this way?
Does what I’m doing even matter?
Is everyone against me?
Am I alone in this journey?
These are all completely normal feelings and thoughts. But it’s KEY that you DO NOT let your discouragement stay and get stuck. I feel like it’s my responsibility as a business mentor to help creative entrepreneurs who are struggling and feeling discouraged in their business. I have two really really good practical suggestions on how to fight discouragement. I use these tips myself and I know they work!
- Watch My Facebook Live on Blinders here
- My Blog Post: Four things to do when you feel stuck, average or mediocre at best (and like everyone else is winning)
- Follow me on Instagram: @jenniferallwood
- Get on the Inner Circle waitlist here
- Creator’s Roadmap waitlist here
- Find me on Facebook @themagicbrushinc
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org