It’s not unusual for business owners to feel lonely in their business journey. I get it. I’ve been there. In the last 17 years of running my decorative painting business in Kansas City and transitioning my talent to the online world, I often felt very extremely lonely, even when I was surrounded by people who loved me! I want to share four ways to battle that feeling of being lonely. What it’s really about is the connections of people who understand and are like-minded. Let me share four ways to help you get through your loneliness.
- Podcast Episode 013: How to Succeed in Business as an Introvert
- My Facebook post about: Being Settable
- Get on the Inner Circle waitlist here
- Creator’s Roadmap waitlist here
- Find me on Facebook @themagicbrushinc
- Follow me on Instastories: @jenniferallwood
Email us at [email protected]
Jennifer you cannot know how much this podcast hit home for me today!!! Very helpful!!
So very relevant! I am also an introvert, business owner, and can relate to every word you said in this podcast!