What do you say to people, complete strangers especially, who want to pick your brain for free business advice? Do you find yourself giving up your free time to help people? Let’s talk about how to utilize your creative knowledge, expertise and experience into something that can translate to what’s worth your time and effort. Plus I want to address your issues as to why you aren’t already offering business coaching and consulting.
- Sign up for my free workshops to learn how to make affiliate money with a creative business
- My boundaries advice: Just Say No
- Money Struggles: Podcast Episode 029: Retraining Your Brain for Business Success with Dr Samantha Madhosingh
- My example of offering consulting: Danielle Bower @createhopecuffs
- My podcast reviewer said God spoke to her when listening to Episode 042: How to Decide which Business Idea to Pursue
- Creator’s Inner Circle – sign up for when it reopens!
:Email us at [email protected]
thanks for this very helpful podcast (when people want to pick your brain for free). You are right when you say this is a problem for creatives. I am a Christian first, a painter second, and I am only now beginning to feel easier on this subject. I also listened to your podcast on Branding Yourself and you are absolutely right. thanks for the insight. I am in the middle of a course right now, but I will no doubt return to you for some type of course.
All the best,