You guys know I love Stitchfix!!! I have used their program for 11 months to get new clothes hand selected and delivered to my doorstep. I love clothes, but I hate to shop. Like I HATE TO SHOP. I know, you want to take my girl card, but it’s true. Who has time to shop?????
(this post does contain affiliate links so I may make a small commission off of your purchase which allows me to continue inspiring you with ideas. I only advertise products that I use and love anyway!)
I just wore this outfit to speak at the Kansas City Home Show last week. Pants are from Stitchfix. Tank top is from Stitchfix. The necklace is from Stitchfix. But I always have to shop for my own shoes. I know, first world problems.
Until this month, when Stitchfix added SHOES to their arsenal of goodies.
We can now request shoes with our fixes.
My shopping life is made.
I requested a pair of wedge booties in this month’s fix….
And a pair of animal print flats.
I will show you what I get! You guys know I will open my box on a Facebook video and a live Periscope (find me @jenallwood) video for you like this video I filmed last month. We have concluded based on that video’s responses that I opened a “purse” (and NOT a handbag.). Ha!
If you are not sure what Stitchfix is exactly, you can look at my affiliate link HERE to get details. Basically:
- you fill out a style profile online and make “requests” like “I would like new jeans” or “I need maxi dresses for vacation” – both requests I have made
- you pick a budget of low, medium or high priced clothing (I do the low)
- they send you 5 pieces to your front door. It’s like Christmas. You’ll be giddy.
- you keep what you love and send back what you don’t like in their POSTAGE PAID envelope (so no cost to you)
- you check out online, paying for only what you keep
- there is a $20 style fee unless you keep all 5 things, then that fee is waived (bonus!)
- If you keep all 5 things, you get a 25% discount off your whole box (Most of the time it’s cheaper to do that and you can always give one of the items away!)
If you are already using Stitchfix, just wanted to give you a heads up that you can update your profile by adding your shoe size and request a pair of shoes for next month (or 5. lol).
And if not using Stitchfix, I can tell you with absolute certainty that this service has added such fun, bold, practical items to my wardrobe. They have hands down the most comfortable skinny jeans on the planet and I rarely shop anymore!!! Bliss!!!
If you’re curious about the service, try it for a month and see what you think! Go HERE. And let me know!
Happy no shopping again (even for shoes),