Was your personal or business Facebook account disabled? Or maybe your reach is tanking or all your stats are down – I call that “Facebook jail”. In this podcast, I am giving you some common reasons people go to “Facebook jail” and how to avoid these mistakes to keep your account in good standing!
Hit the Highlights
(03:43) Here are the reasons why you could be in Facebook jail.
(12:13) What to do if you get put in Facebook jail.
(12:53) How long does Facebook jail last?
(14:26) How to contact someone to get out of Facebook jail.
Reasons Why You Could Be in Facebook Jail
- If you are commenting the same comment over and over or posting a link over and over. Don’t copy and paste comments. You look like a robot and might go to Facebook jail.
- You are using a different name than your name in real life. (Don’t use your nickname or business name for your personal account)
- You are using your personal Facebook page to post about your biz. You need to have a business Facebook page for that!
- Bullying, using hate language, talking about things that are highly controversial. (depending on how you word it).
- You are saying things like “comment below” “tag your friend” “covid”
- You did something that violates someone else’s rights, including their intellectual property rights. Putting your name on something and not giving credit.
- Your credit card has expired for your ads account.
Grab FREE 50 Story Templates
These 50 story templates are completely customizable in Canva from your phone or desktop! We will also send you a super quick tutorial if you need any help getting going!
I love to shout out a business each week on the show. Your reviews are such a blessing to me so I want to repay by drawing some attention to someone who takes the time to leave one. Thank you, Melinda Dent, for your kind words. I pray a blessing over you and your business!
“I found Jennifer Allwood when I needed her most. I have been praying to God for guidance, help, answers, words of wisdom… ANYTHING! “God, please speak to me!” has been my prayer for a week now. Enter Jennifer Allwood with messages I needed to hear when I needed them the most. Thank you Jennifer for being a vessel for God’s message to women everywhere.”
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!