Was your personal or business Facebook account disabled? Or maybe your reach is tanking or all your stats are down – I call that “Facebook jail”. In this podcast, I am giving you some common reasons people go to “Facebook jail” and how to avoid these mistakes to keep your account in good standing!
Hit the Highlights
(03:43) Here are the reasons why you could be in Facebook jail.
(12:13) What to do if you get put in Facebook jail.
(12:53) How long does Facebook jail last?
(14:26) How to contact someone to get out of Facebook jail.
Reasons Why You Could Be in Facebook Jail
- If you are commenting the same comment over and over or posting a link over and over. Don’t copy and paste comments. You look like a robot and might go to Facebook jail.
- You are using a different name than your name in real life. (Don’t use your nickname or business name for your personal account)
- You are using your personal Facebook page to post about your biz. You need to have a business Facebook page for that!
- Bullying, using hate language, talking about things that are highly controversial. (depending on how you word it).
- You are saying things like “comment below” “tag your friend” “covid”
- You did something that violates someone else’s rights, including their intellectual property rights. Putting your name on something and not giving credit.
- Your credit card has expired for your ads account.
These 50 story templates are completely customizable in Canva from your phone or desktop! We will also send you a super quick tutorial if you need any help getting going!
I love to shout out a business each week on the show. Your reviews are such a blessing to me so I want to repay by drawing some attention to someone who takes the time to leave one. Thank you, Melinda Dent, for your kind words. I pray a blessing over you and your business!
“I found Jennifer Allwood when I needed her most. I have been praying to God for guidance, help, answers, words of wisdom… ANYTHING! “God, please speak to me!” has been my prayer for a week now. Enter Jennifer Allwood with messages I needed to hear when I needed them the most. Thank you Jennifer for being a vessel for God’s message to women everywhere.”
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!