If you’ve been thinking about creating a challenge on Facebook then you’re going to want to learn these lessons I learned from my first ever Facebook challenge! We decided done was better than perfect, and let me tell you—the Boost Your Biz Facebook Challenge ended up being a whole lot of fun!!! So today, I’m doing a deep dive into what you need to know about creating a challenge on Facebook so YOU can rock your next Facebook challenge for your business!
Hit the Highlights
(7:53) Here’s how to choose your topic for your Facebook challenge.
(8:37) How much time do you need to prepare for a Facebook challenge?
(10::50) Here’s what you should sell at the end of your Facebook challenge.
(12:20) How much should you charge for a challenge?
(5:20) Don’t create friction points in your challenge!
5 Takeaways For Creating Your Challenge on Facebook
1. Pick a topic you are passionate about and the content will flow!
This will bring out your “zone of genius.”
2. We didn’t have everything figured out – but we did it anyway! Get it
to 80% and go! Don’t wait for perfection!
3. You want to make sure your content is positioned to lead into another product. Make sure you have something to sell at the end of your challenge!
4. Pricing: Decide if you want to charge for the challenge or not. If you do charge, make it a lower ticket item. Make sure your checkout is going to be easy for the customer by utilizing Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, etc.
5. Make sure you can get some raving fans in your challenge to be cheerleaders for the people who are new to you!
I love to shout out a business each week on the show. Your reviews are such a blessing to me so I want to repay by drawing some attention to someone who takes the time to leave one. Thank you, Baconmama, for your kind words. I pray a blessing over you and your business!
Inspired Straight Talk
I’m a small business owner, mother of four, and living with my husband
hundreds of miles from any family. The hustle can be lonely at times and
hard. I am so glad I recently found Jennifer’s podcast. I feel like she is
talking straight to me and I often feel I leave the podcast with the same
feeling I have saying goodbye to a friend. I have found a kindred
creative spirit who I really enjoy listening to. Thanks, Jennifer!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!