So often what starts out as a hobby doing what we love, explodes into a business before we even know what happened. Then we are stuck trying to backpedal to make things right! That is why it is so important to get the business basics down right from the start and I want to help. Whether you are an intentional or accidental entrepreneur or maybe a not-quite-yet entrepreneur, this podcast is for you!
Hit the Highlights
- [5:40] Any other SRPs (Super Responsible Person)?
- [6:20] Accidental entrepreneur—Are you one too?
- [7:35] 3 things you need to start off right
- [10:40] Do this is you want to be paid like a real business
- [12:10] You’re not “just a” anything
- [12:30] Personal vs Business – know the difference
- [16:45] Want a great guide to help you?
- [18:40] Best place to find people who can help
- Keep things real.
- Keep things separate.
- Keep things legit.
- Do you need help making sure your business has all the basics down right? Go to jenniferallwood.com/starterpack for all the info you need!
- Have you ordered a copy of Fear Is Not the Boss of You? Go to jenniferallwood.com/book
I love to shout out a business each week on the show. Your reviews are such a blessing to me so I want to repay by drawing some attention to someone who takes the time to leave one. Thank you, Linda, for your kind words. I pray a blessing over you and your business!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at pod[email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!