If you follow me on Instagram or YouTube, you know a few weeks ago I did some videos talking about how within 6 months I’ve lost half my hair. I am watching very closely what’s going on with the Deva Curl products and have become very invested. First, because of my own personal health and second, as a business person to see how they as a company handle this storm. There is a lot for us as business owners and consumers to learn here.
Hit the Highlights
- [8:30] How this got started
- [9:56] What I was using
- [11:13] Where I first shared my story
- [13:10] What they could be doing better
- [19:50] Time for a ‘bigger conversation’
- [20:39] What can help you be more aware of what you are using
- [22:15] Who else is responsible
- [27:04] So, what next?
4 Ways to Handle a Disgruntled Customer in Your own Business
- Make your customers feel heard.
- Make your customers feel understood.
- Stay super transparent.
- Remember, it’s not always just about what we think it is about.
- Do you want to check the products you are using? Try these apps>>> Think Dirty and EWG’s Healthy Living
I love to shout out a business each week on the show. Your reviews are such a blessing to me so I want to repay by drawing some attention to someone who takes the time to leave one. Thank you, Jess, for your kind words. I pray a blessing over you and your business!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at pod[email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!