Hit the Highlights
- [2:58] Why is the quality of content is more important now than ever before?
- [4:14] There are 2 ways to get your content in front of people. Which one are you doing?
- [5:31] Here is the first of three great content ideas for 2020 (Hint: opposite of dead)
- [7:17] Do you look at your insights? Here are step-by-step instructions to find your FB Insights. Write this down!
- [11:52] Did you know your Facebook and Instagram Stories would be linked? Here’s how!
- [14:52] This is the 2nd type of content that is rocking in 2020. (Hint: sharing is caring!)
- [18:40] Here is the last type of content that is a game-changer for your reach and engagement. (Hint: love or hate)
- [19:36] So what post has been huge on my page lately?
- [29:56] Ready for a recap of the 3 types of content that is winning for 2020?
- Are you looking for help with live video? Tips, tricks, ideas, equipment…all the things? Go to jenniferallwood.com/facebooklive for a freebie and several resources that will come to your inbox over the next several days!
I love to shout out a business each week on the show. Your reviews are such a blessing to me so I want to repay by drawing some attention to someone who takes the time to leave one. Thank you, Tara, for your kind words. I pray a blessing over your business!
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at pod[email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!