The is one of those times when I am going to hug with my words and also kick you in the butt a little too. I have women tell me all the time that they just need someone to push them. You should not need someone to push you, instead, you need to act out of obedience and conviction. Self-governing, self-starting, and self-motivating—these do not come from others nagging you to do what you need to do. Listen in as I share 4 keys to finding motivation!
- James 1:8 – He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
- Episode 86 – Ladies, You May Hold the Keys
- Episode 60 – How to Know When It’s time to Leave your Day Job
- Want to spend 2 days with other amazing women who love God and want to rock their business? Come to my Equipped Conference in April 2020. Click here for all the details and to get your ticket.
- Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!