Discouragement can lead to being offended, skeptical and jaded in your mind. It’s a total snowball effect that makes that seed of discouragement even worse. Sometimes, it’s the most ridiculous thinking that gets us to that place of despair, being “stuck” and questioning the Lord’s plan. In this episode, I am going to share two things you can to when you are feeling discouraged and want to fight it. We all get to that place and have those thoughts of discouragement, but the key is to not stay there. Let me show you how!
Tickets are officially on sale for Equipped Conference: Arming Women to do Business God’s Way, May 1-3. Save your seat here https://jenniferallwood.com/conference
- Watch & listen to Fight my Battles by Bethel Church
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp (this is an Amazon affiliate link)
- Get on the waitlist for on my Creators’ Inner Circle here.
- Get on the waitlist for my Creator’s Roadmap here.
- Follow me on Instagram: @jenniferallwood
- Find me on Facebook @themagicbrushinc
Email us at email@example.com