Facebook is changing its algorithm and affecting how your business page will be seen in the newsfeed. I have some tips and tricks to how to stay ahead of the changes and keep Facebook happy … and some advice about what NOT to post.
Here are some products, people and classes I referenced in this podcast:
- My Creative Entrepreneur’s Inner Circle
- My Facebook page @themagicbrushinc.com
- An example of engagement bait: My Paint Color of the Year graphic — although this is totally relevant to my industry and I care what my fans think of these colors, Facebook would prefer my followers to engage more “meaningfully” and for Facebook that means not replying with a single-word answer like this graphic encourages. I know you have all seen these types of posts!!! Facebook wants comments that are longer sentences.
- I talk about other social media platforms. I choose to play on Instagram @JenniferAllwood and Pinterest @jenallwood
- Another helpful listen: How to get your first 1,000 Followers on Facebook
- I talk about doing Facebook lives for x6 reach. Here is my FREE list of my Facebook Live Topic Ideas.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org