Come join me and my good friend Ruthie Staalsen for a chat! Ruthie is a lover of sparkles and the owner of DecRenew Interiors in Texas. Her business started as a way to get the average person to have a designer. She’s most known for her hourly walk-throughs where clients can pick her brain and ask for inspiration — what a cool and fun approach to interior design!
Here are some products, people and classes I referenced in this podcast. Some of these links may be affiliate links but I only recommend things I use and love and want to make your shopping easier!
- Ruthie’s blog: www.decrenew.com
- Ruthie on Facebook and on Instagram
- Ruthie’s new Book: Behind Her Brand
- My blog: Travel + Creative People. 5 Reasons Why You Need to Go
- My previous podcast: Getting Your Spouse Back to your Business
- My Blog post: Why Introverts Make Great Business Owners
- Ruthie’s Black Tufted Headboard on Houzz
- Ruthie’s Armoire Chicken Coop
- Mexican Train Dominoes – a great game for families and larger groups
- Ruthie’s SW Naval Painted Kitchen Cabinets
- Colonnade Gray from Sherwin Williams
Great article. Just one remark, if I may. I know epic content is the hottest topic today and it does have it’s perks for sure but in my opinion it’s more of a fad.