In this episode, Restoration Emporium owner Chrysy Huff shares her 5-year story of building the largest retail vintage retail business in Kansas City, managing its success, working alongside family and carrying Joanna Gaines’s new line of furniture.
Here are some products, people and classes I referenced in this podcast. Some of these links may be affiliate links but I only recommend things I use and love and want to make your shopping easier!
- Chrysy Huff owner of Restoration Emporium
- Restoration Emporium on Facebook
- My furniture painting webinar will help you turn a hobby into your main income!
- Here’s my blog post about speaking with Chip and Joanna Gaines.
- I mention my podcast with Clint and Kelly Harp, which you can listen to here.
- KC LoveLetters are my fav tshirt girls.
- Chip and Joanna Gaines’ book on their story can be purchased here.
This story spoke right to me. So many similarities on how things started and it being a God thing, although not nearly as huge and successful as Chrysy or yours. Jennifer, you were a huge influence on me starting my business. I hope one day I’ll have the privilege to meet you and tell you my story and how you, through social media, were a part of it. I’m sure you’ve inspired so many.