In this episode, Restoration Emporium owner Chrysy Huff shares her 5-year story of building the largest retail vintage retail business in Kansas City, managing its success, working alongside family and carrying Joanna Gaines’s new line of furniture.
Here are some products, people and classes I referenced in this podcast. Some of these links may be affiliate links but I only recommend things I use and love and want to make your shopping easier!
- Chrysy Huff owner of Restoration Emporium
- Restoration Emporium on Facebook
- My furniture painting webinar will help you turn a hobby into your main income!
- Here’s my blog post about speaking with Chip and Joanna Gaines.
- I mention my podcast with Clint and Kelly Harp, which you can listen to here.
- KC LoveLetters are my fav tshirt girls.
- Chip and Joanna Gaines’ book on their story can be purchased here.