If you are interested in Jennifer being on your podcast or speaking at your event, please email us at [email protected]. Hear some of her podcast interviews below.
Press & Media
Topics I love to discuss:
- How to build a massive, engaged audience online.
- How to work from home while raising kiddos
- How to set up multiple revenue streams for your online business (I have 7 revenue streams currently)
- How to shift from working “in the field” to going all in online
- How to set up RECURRING revenue streams in your business (I have 1100 people in my monthly groups averaging $45K in monthly revenue)
- Charging what you are worth (and not apologizing for it)
- How to step into your God-given purpose as a working woman and not feel GUILTY about working or making money
- How our excuses as women for why we don’t start a business are totally lame (common excuses are they don’t know where to start or when the kids are gone)
I am happy to discuss your needs and see if my message fits your audience. Email us at [email protected]
Our aim is to inspire you and let’s face it… you aren’t inspired when you hear about success. Real inspiration comes from hearing someone’s lowest moment, and rising with their success.
Entrepreneurs know that becoming better in business goes beyond learning new business strategies. It also incorporates personal development, health, finance, and understanding yourself better, so that you can do your best work.
What started off as the worst thing to happen in Jennifer Allwood’s career eventually turned into the best. Back in 2000, she was laid off from her software development job.
Two blonde curly-headed, business coaching, Jesus-loving, Podcasterers are together today!
I’m joined by my new friend Jennifer Allwood. We are diving into the story behind her latest book “Fear’s Not The Boss Of You”, the lessons she’s gained from coaching women, and how we can all stop self-sabotage and get unstuck! . Read More Here »
Our daughter, Ava (#ohAva as she is known on social media), was making brownies last night. I’ve been working hard at getting my life and my waist right, so I’ve been trying to get off the sugar train. Read More Here »
I’m obsessed with podcasts, I have them on all the time and it means any time I can’t be ‘doing’ something i’m learning instead! It sounds dramatic but honestly some of these podcasts have changed my life by changing the way I think. I want this for all of you too, so i’m sharing my top personal development podcasts with you! Read More Here »
Leaders are readers … right? Although my “To Be Read” stack is a mile high, there are so many great books for Christian women leaders coming out in 2020, I’ve already started pre-ordering them. Read More Here »
“The time to recession-proof your business is now. Once the economy starts to downturn, it may be too late to turn the ship and make the changes you need to so your business survives, and even thrives, in a worsening economy,” warns Belinda Rosenblum, CPA, and money strategist for entrepreneurs. Read More Here »
As Seen In
Radio & Podcast Appearances
When God closes a door, somewhere a window opens. And throughout her life, my Glambition Radio guest has harnessed her faith to transform a fair share of closed doors into the most beautifully decorated, Pinterest-famous (literally!) windows. And today, she’s teaching thousands of women how to embrace their talents and create opportunity through her faith-based online coaching. Listen Here »
Are you waiting for your fear to subside to take that leap, build that business or follow that dream? In this episode we are talking about how fear is normal and it’s not going away BUT it isn’t the boss of you or me! Listen Here »
Does fear ever hold you back? Keep you from being the best version of yourself? Does it rob today of its joy, and tomorrow of its promise? Well, that’s all about to end, because we’ve got news: fear is not the boss of you. And if you’d like to find out why that is true, and how you can start to fear less, you must drop everything and listen to the new podcast episode.
On today’s show, Tiffany and I talk with Jennifer Allwood – and you don’t want to miss this. Listen Here »
I’m excited to let you know that the show Jennifer Allwood recorded for Jesus Over Everything with Lisa Whittle is airing this Tuesday, April 14th. The link will be live tomorrow when the show is live. We would love it if you would share them with your social media community. Listen Here »
It may be hard to feel like you can show up for your life right now. How do you keep going without feeling guilt, fear, or being overwhelmed? Jennifer Allwood is a business coach and has helped thousands of clients in following their dreams. Listen Here »
Amy Porterfield chats with Jennifer how she used her creativity and passion to create six different revenue streams in her business. Listen Here »
Ally Loprete talks with Jennifer Allwood, queen of the creative entrepreneur and busy mom mogul. Jen shares how to balance a full load of busy blissfulness, working at home when the kids are out of school for summer, and the secret to building an impressive social media following! Listen Here »
On this episode of Crazy Blessed with Hannah Keeley: Jen & Hannah discuss why moms, who are raising kids, commonly feel like they have left their passion and goals behind. Motherhood is no small task. God has a special call for moms and He has equipped you with all the talent, skill, and creativity you need to succeed.. Listen Here »
Truth Carrie interviews Creative Entrepreneur and CEO of The Magic Brush, Inc Jennifer Allwood who shares her faith testimony and what the Lord’s taught her along the way about motherhood, life and marriage. Listen Here »
We talk about everything from her renewing her wedding vows in Florida, to chatting about the comparison trap, painting kitchens, meeting Joanna Gaines and decorating your house for the way that you want it, not for resale value. I hope this brings some fun to your week and inspires you to make your house your own style.. Listen Here »
Jennifer talks with Laurie Palau of This Organized Life about creating an empire from her passion for painting and how she now focuses her gift on training other creatives to build their businesses. Listen Here >>
Jennifer shares her infectious enthusiasm for helping like-minded creative women build their social media followers and turn their talents and hobbies into lucrative online businesses. She has a gift for creating relationships and showing up for each one of them. Listen here>>>
Jennifer Allwood has some amazing nuggets of knowledge and wisdom to share. This conversation includes:
- The mindset behind building an audience of future customers
- What it takes to go from being a “creative” to a “creative business expert”
- Why “Charge What Your Worth” isn’t always true
- Going beyond services to fit multiple income sources into your business
- Public speaking even when doing it is not your first choice
- Balancing business and marriage: what’s the worst that could happen?
- How to rock your biz without sacrificing the life you live – Watch Here
- How to design a room that kids will love – Watch Here
- How to update your outdoor living space for less than $110 – Watch Here
- How you can use social media to turn your hobby into extra cash – Watch Here
- DIY crafts to get your home ready for summer – Watch Here
- Christmas front porch decor ideas – Watch Here
- Disposable table decor to make for easy cleanup – Watch Here
- Perks of enrolling in trendy personal shopping services- Watch Here
- Freshen up your light fixtures with a few simple steps – Watch Here
- Greet your teacher with a back-to-school gift – Watch Here
- DIY stars and stripes crafts to get you ready for the fourth – Watch Here
- Tips to make working from home easier for you and more fun for the kids – Watch Here
- DIY baseball crafts to get your home in spirit – Watch Here
- Unique potting ideas for your front porch – Watch Here
- Fun decor ideas to get the home ready for spring – Watch Here