This week in my Inner Circle call, I had two different women talk about how they are afraid to take action. I’m calling this FOR: “the fear of the restart!” One woman said she is nervous to throw her first in-person painting party since COVID,
How to Restart
- The confidence will come after you get back in the habit of doing the thing. For now, rely on courage.
- By not making a decision, you’ve made your decision.
- Remember why you do what you do.
- God has a plan and there’s always always a time component.
- Do we actually trust God?
Subscribe and Review
I am honored to show up each week on The Jennifer Allwood Show and bring you inspiring and actionable content. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps our download numbers and makes sure you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or inquiries!