Today we’re joined by soon to be wonderful wife, social media influencer, podcaster, and soon to be author Jamie Ivey. We discuss all things creative and parenthood on this episode. Jamie’s very first book, “If You Only Knew” came out in January 2018.
Here are some products, people and classes I referenced in this podcast:
- Jamie Ivey’s website: jamieivey.com
- Preorder her first book If You Only Knew coming in January 2018
- Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey Podcast on her website and on iTunes
- Watch Amos’ Adoption Video here
- Her husband Aaron Ivey’s book Steal Away Home
- My Creative Entrepreneur’s Inner Circle – a group of highly motivated creative business owners.
- My Podcast Episode #025 with Jen Hatmaker
- My Podcast Episode #039 with Rachel Hollis
Tickets are still available!
Click here to attend the Equipped Conference May 2-3, 2019 in Kansas City