In this episode of The Jennifer Allwood Show, paint and design expert, Jennifer, answers a commonly asked question — How do I break out of corporate America into a creative business? Where do I start? Jennifer brings on and coaches friend, Sherri Louison, who has been through the same situation.
Here are some products, people and classes I referenced in this podcast. Some of these links may be affiliate links but I only recommend things I use and love and want to make your shopping easier!
Sherri Louison recently started her own creative business – glittering shoes and more.
- How fabulous are these shoes? Find her online: GlamFabulousDesigns on Facebook and glamfabulousdesigns.com
- I also have an monthly membership in my Inner Circle group – you’ll get to work with a fantastic group of women business owners to grow your business and get support
- We talk a lot about how to use Facebook Live to promote her product line (vs promoting a lifestyle brand.) I have a new training coming out that will teach you how to use Facebook Live to get your videos SEEN in the newsfeed. Sign up here for info when it’s available. I also have FREE 3 Facebook Live tips here.
- Bluehost is a great, inexpensive web-hosting software. I’m loving it! Please use my affiliate link here.
- It can be scary/lonely /nerve-racking starting your own business! My devotional e-book provides support and advice for Christian business owners and creative entrepreneurs. We are all experiencing the same fears and struggles in biz and I really want to encourage you through your business journey!