SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
The Social Media Strategist’s primary responsibility is growing and leveraging social media platforms to improve marketing efforts and increase sales to meet quarterly revenue goals. This includes planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company’s social media strategy, both paid and organic, across social platforms.
The Social Media Strategist role is a virtual position with travel required 1-4 times per year. This role is not a typical 9-5 position and sometimes may require evening and weekend hours.
The Social Media Strategist is an experienced, passionate, and creative individual who loves social media and will be responsible for proactively developing and implementing our social media strategy. This person is very outcome focused and will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement social media strategies surrounding product launches, list building, social selling, Facebook ads, and any other efforts to grow the business. This individual has a good understanding of social media KPI’s and insights and how to track them daily, is familiar with web design and publishing, has excellent multitasking skills, is a critical thinker, team player, highly organized and has great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- The candidate must be able to use social media to maintain and build a brand. You are expected to regularly post text, video, and images that engage the company’s target market, follow online conversations on our social media accounts and solve customer concerns using our social media platforms. You are also expected to leverage social platforms to meet sales goals during conversion events.
- The candidate must be able to find and track social media insights daily, know what they mean, and what adjustments need to be made to meet the goals.
- The candidate must have great verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate must feel comfortable with technology and social media platforms.
- The candidate must be able to manage his or her time in a remote setting.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please submit the following via email to [email protected]:
- Cover Letter and PDF of your resume
- Enneagram Personality Test Results
- Portfolio if applicable
- 2 minute video introducing yourself